Saturday 2 January 2010

2010 beybe (:

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 20:35
Finally its 2010!!
The year and the moment Ive been waiting for
after January here comes my Feb 24th birthday
dum dee dum.....cant wait....


anywaix....still blurr as usual
cant decide which college to go
so wanna study business or marketing
but haiz....my mom is in control again
I need my freedom laaa.....gimme a break....argh


cousin!! cousin!! cousin!!
my nephew is here in PJ
and oh my gosh....oh my gosh
hes studyin in Sunway College Uni
JEALOUS SIAH LARH....... >.<

since when I did have a bone of jealousy
hahahahahahaha
maybe its been forever,and oh yesss
I do have my 2010 wish list....hope it turns on

2010 wish-list
-my freedomness after I turn 21
-meet new people (:
-to find my perfect one and the only (:
-piercing on toungue and belly (:

yupp...thats enough already....
should not be selfish...hehehe
anywaix my ex boyfriend
hes really making me confused
till Im speechless and I felt sorry for him and the gf

I dont care right now
am willing to be the 3rd party
your kisses really mean a lot
and I miss it.....and I wont regret
for black mailing you and seperate u and her


trust me the day will come
when the bitch of my attitude return
remember boy...nobody can change me.....

0 comments on "2010 beybe (:"

Post a Comment