Sunday 14 March 2010

5 more days to go party

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 07:22
this is getting extremely excited
first off I din know the RYM team is organising a suprising party
for one of our closest team mates,oh well I LOVE THE PLANS!!!


and the event and the party I been waiting for long
since from last year after the camp,till now...
POOL PARTY PEOPLE!!!!

but hey and wait a second....
really oh my gosh!!!!
The Pool Party is next Saturday....ok I dont mind at all.....
the really big problem is.....which means.......
I need to do my shopping fast!!!


alrigts thats not a problem I guess
I will have to find a friend or a bestie
to go shopping with me......KLCC or Pavillion
maybe 1U or The Curve (:

I need FLIP-FLOPS,make it cute and bright colours (:
cute and random t shirts I say
and I think I need to re-dye my hair....make it more bright
shorts oh yesss sexy shorts
and last but not least Bikni (:

anyway off to make a list for the suprise party
my mood is back for blogging (:

0 comments on "5 more days to go party"

Post a Comment