Wednesday 3 February 2010

Unlucky month?

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 23:55
one more week to go.....
just one more week.....

Chinese New Year......
and Valentine Day crash on the same day.....
ta-da.....Feb 14 :D hahahaha

seriously im happy for one reason
Chinese New Year coming soon
more angpao to collect..... ^^
and eat all the delicous yummy food


and erm....Valentine Day?
bah bah......forget bout it
maybe no one gonna ask me out or to pak toh with
im "Single" and "troube-free" from relation ship

anywaix Im in love I guess
the guy u guys dun need to know the name
I seriously love him to death till Im willin to do anything
except for silly stuff (:

what he loves is Japanese food
and so I guess I shall start learning how to make "SUSHI ROLLS" ^^
and some other yummyJapaenese food too ^^

all my four dudes brother
oh well lets just say they call or describe me
"Crazy for love" "Sacrifice out too much for love"
indeed yess I am in that situation...
so what who cares anywaix, Im the one whos in love
not my four dudes (:

besides not just learn how to make "Sushi rolls"
and "Japanese food".....etc....etc....
I must start learn how to bake delicious
hmmmm delicious and yummy cupcakes ^^
maybe some sweet chocolate too (:

and oh welll,the damn saddesr ever
all my bestie and friends
they are goin back to australia......TT
no one to celebrate birthday with me.....
or even go crazy hang outs.........

i will miss you all siah friends
but dont worry we shall keep in touch via facebook,skye and msn (:



0 comments on "Unlucky month?"

Post a Comment