Wednesday 21 April 2010

stressing out of the box

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 07:08
seriously my last blogging was like.....
I think at the end of March, which was like last month?
goodness and oh my gosh....hahaha...sorry I sound like a mad woman

college life...college life...
OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOSH!!!
I'm really struggling real hard to cope with every subjects
every subjects seems to be like "wow and everyday new assignments"
and I was like thinking....will I ever make it for my semester one?
oh please I do hope so...really pretty please....
after all I need to put in a BIG BIG EFFORT INTO IT!!!


alright and now besides then
ever since I finally get to enter Sunway Uni
it really change my life a lot....really it change me in many many ways
of course not in a bad ways laa...if not I'll chop my heads off
eventually ya and so,became a lot more happier and more confidence
but at the same time...and some how its still too stress-full
my lifetime schedule are supposed to be like this

Monday-Friday
-college life
-spend time with college friends
-spend more time with assignments....urgh
-spend more time with nephew if i see him
-and lastly try and keep in touch more with my pet sis

but unfortunately it goes completely the other way round
I have actually spend my timing mostly the other way round...

-spend too much time on the hand-phone smsing
-spending too much time talking with Natalie siow
-on9 too often especially at fb and twitter
-and being almost half busyholic

so ya I better start organizing my time table well yet
if not my mom is seriously gonna scold me for not well scheduled
and oh ya...I feel like moving in to sunway hostel
need more freedom...freedom...yes's oh yes's....
that's what I'm craving for (:
if only mommy allowed again.....
and lastly and for all....hoped....and hoped...
I can get my blackberry bold and I phone asap....
and also Mac-book pro laptop....



p/s I miss you baby

0 comments on "stressing out of the box"

Post a Comment