Monday 26 April 2010

over the his dead roses

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 03:13
my blog....seriously....I been not blogging much again... yes I know and I know for a few thousands of times again and argh...today its monday...nothing much special and my heart is still kinda emo I guess....I miss him

yes I actually still miss him even though he stays at college hostel and Ive already met him in the college library like almost 3 to four times already?! and yet still cant and don't even dare to say hi to him my gosh...why is this killing me...I'm not being myself
feel like telling him right off that how much I liked and love him after the first time I have met him and guess whens our first met? right at the library near the underground staircase where I was wearing my blue summer mini dress I really miss you so much till I have to even sacrifice my own tears now enough of all this emo and sadness
its bad for my health



alright at the moment now I'm in love with this cute bear


Meet Rilakkuma the Japanese bear
hes cute,really omg 100% cute and I'm goggling it almost every pic of this cute bear and ya I really found this cute laptop too makes me feel like getting it right away so badly


so cute right this laptop?
unfortunately it only available at Japan and Malaysia cant even get it at all I guess? what if I want it so badly then I have to on-line and order it and if only daddy allows and this plus-hie also relates to that cute little bear


those couples of bear look cute together right?
feel like hugging them right away and order it online now! but too bad I'm blogging it as you can see I'm still at college library stucked up and don't forgot my love for Domo is always the same how I love this bear so much so heres pic of Domo



l this pic totally rocks me out
I'm being crazy now....in one day
crazy over Domo and Rilakkuma the Japanese bear this pic is my favorite among then pic of Domos


alright s that's enough of craziness
I think I cant fully concentrate much on my study anyway its getting late now...praying much and desperately much...again and again please.....


*get my i phone 3GS asap!!
*blackberry asap also!! *mac-book pro!!!
*answer from mr shy guy?

and please I'm begging you mr shy guy don't be shy please because of our age gap or else you are definitely over my dead black skull roses
instead of calling you red roses or pink roses!

0 comments on "over the his dead roses"

Post a Comment