Tuesday 18 May 2010

The feeling of trust...and hope...

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 21:22
I missed the first early morning bus at 7something I guess
cant really get up in time this morning....feel like continue to sleep
and just lay off in the bed and sleep like a dead person...
now I shall blog about yesterday issues....

yesterday at6pm it rained so heavily...
got nothing much better to do...face-booking at friends laptop
then ya catch up with a old friend which I forgotten how I knew him
but ya hes my primary school mate..moms student (:
his name is Jackie Lee...surprisingly hes also from sri kdu
we got so many things to talk....till..well.....hes a nice person
some one I can really talk to when Im down and to wash away my troubles


Yesterday at night I cant really sleeped
Im really fucked up by one of this bitch in my class
shes really is giving me a hard time...so ya a bitch in my face
over my dead body...for the first time ever....
shes the most freakiest girl Ive ever met in my life!
not to say that shes bad or whatever so...its just that...argh
its just shes something special that in some sense of way...
can like her and can also get pissed off by her in many diffrent ways
oh well, I just want her to be happy and thats it.
no troubles to stucked fucked up in her brains or whatever
yet I FAILED TO DO SO!!!! I FAILED TO DO SO!!!

But never mind lurh....failed already nvm...
my life also very very complicated now a days
3years and till now....when can I find happyness?
how am I to stay happy and for one like this?
lucky Jackie gave me alot of advice..or else I still be dead shit

and ya....today morning I woke u
and
though I overslept...I had a smiled on my face
can feel it actually its my natural smile....haven't been this for a long time
oh well...anyway getting my blackberry soon (:

cant wait cant wait....
almost all my friend got blackberry and i phone
whens my turn? D: daddy whens my turn ah?
when I be getting my mac book pro 15inch u have promised?
dun give me empty promises please! I hate it and I don't like it

anyway time to do some assignments.....
will be back blogging real soon (:

0 comments on "The feeling of trust...and hope..."

Post a Comment