Monday 28 June 2010

finals and piled with assignments

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 22:30
you know what I mean
its 29thJune and tomorrow I'll be having Theater History finals
I haven't even start revising or touch the book yet,I just felt like
maybe my finals for one paper or maybe all its gonna "FLUNK"

been a "SLACKER" and been "RESTLESS"
I really feel so tired for making the wrong choices,especially my future
why am I doing this again? its so life torturing and I swear..its nightmare
thinking that this year might be a good fresh out year for me
and who know and god know what has already happen?

So what if we have met at each other back at fb?
does it really makes sense that "oh hey I've found you!"
but no...I take it as "YOU HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN BOUT ME"
and "YOU HAVE REALLY GOT HURT BY ME FEW YEARS BACK"
thanks a lot for really ignoring me or so what shit ever
being upset,heartbroken and a lil pinch of happyness whenever I see your profile

do u wanna know why I have all this confused "mix feelings"
it reminds me how we know each other when we were young
we were only 9years old and yet the friendship grows
primary school day you used to be "quiet" and "shy" in front of my friends
and when we are alone chatting we are "loud","hyper" and everything
but we lost communication since when we were in some shit government school

and there you are...you have found me at Sri Kdu
then all your hard effort and kindness....
every recess you come to my class and wait for me
after school you will wait for my driver till it comes
every smses you smsed me every single time even though we had class
EVERY LITTLE THING YOU DO, THE SWEET AND BITTER MEMORIES

I'm so sorry for hurting you and rejected you
for when I have found out the truth from you
its not that that I don't like you or anything
just a feeling that I'm not ready.....hoped you'll forgive me
and I know its been long we haven't met or anything
just hoped ya...bring back the old times

0 comments on "finals and piled with assignments"

Post a Comment