Saturday 12 June 2010

The Smell of freedom

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 04:44
Tuesday ever since my mom sent me to subang
which is my first eldest bro house for a stay...I can smell...
FREEDOM AT LAST!!! FREEDOM IS ALL MINE!!!

yeah I been waiting for this hell long of it
so that my parents could go for a long vacation
and so I could go crazy of a hell of it....
like going sisha with my friends
make it completely every day
clubbing with my friends...that's pure awesome like hell

so ya...I've been waiting for this moment of it
so NOBODY is allowed to spoiled my fun
or else he/she are gonna get a piece of me

and yess I wanna thank Jackie again
he's been soooooooooooo kind to me
and to be there for me when I needed him to talk to...
so ya thanks Jackie (:

ok bored shit now...play games (:

1 comments on "The Smell of freedom"

Lyle Gogh on 16 June 2010 at 08:12 said...

hey hey. its been awhile

Post a Comment