Wednesday 18 August 2010

say no shit before anyone judge me

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 07:19
Dear my beloved friends and reader
first and for all I have stopped blogging since 19th July
I have just started work since then met a lot of friends
and at the same time theres enough and enough of one guy

Let me get this very very straightfoward and all
first off Im this year 21year old and who the fuck u say Im childish?!
mind your business please boy,i been pleading guilty for 2 weeks
trying to stay calm and not to bitch about you till yesterday I had enough!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WHEN I TALK TO YOU DAMN STRAIGHT

and please tell me everyone and please
who the hell of anybody....even a he/she who just break off with ther gf/bf
especially one month ago would go start hunting for a new one that fast?
and even rushed out everything and so fast just to get that dude or hot chick?
treated he/she nice for 2 weeks,need time to be think over and about it?
I trully understand what the hell you are telling me
gave you weeks and end up jump into conclusion say we'll might not work out
stay as friends and whats next? u didnt even bother to care to explain

YOU PROMISED you'll continue to be nice to me and everything
what happen to the following day? you completely stop sms me
and dont even want to talk to me ever since
what else more u gave me the cold look and the sad face

and this week whats more of the good part?
u are being so childish and lemme guess include jealous?
PRACTICALLY ITS JUST A FRIEND
AND FOR WHAT TO BE JEALOUS OFF?
JEALOUS THAT THEY TREAT ME NICE BETTER THAN YOU DO

LEMME GET IT STRAIGHT ONCE
I DONT HAVE A SECOND CHARACTER AND IM NOT CHILDISH
It's the oneYOU DO and YOU THINK YOU'RE 21?
Hmph I dont think so dude so not true you dont even know us yet
and thanks a lot for hurthing me,I feel a lot better

I dont care what you say to others
from today till my rest of my life
Im going back to the old me which is
-Socialble
-Happy
-Dont give a damn what people say bout me
-be cool in everything and take it easy

say no shit lover boy you are way too much
who cares you are a kick hard ass party clubber?
and who cares you have fun like a mad man?
dont blame me if i dont talk to you or sms you anymore
I dont feel trully sorry for all this because of you I have been hurt again

Judge me and call me childish again?
you seriously will never see a goodside of me and I'll swear I make your life miserable

0 comments on "say no shit before anyone judge me"

Post a Comment