Monday 31 May 2010

my life=black roses

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 02:50
so what today its monday? its nothing meaningful to me
I mean seriously damn it siah..early in the morning
got scolding from mom again..gosh...I think my day
would be perfectly sucks like hell especially in college


so woke up at 9.30 am and u call that late?
my class starts at 12pm alrights?
at least I get some full rest before I put my butts on
and walking to the LRT station.....breakfast oh breakfast...
had pancakes for breakfast and cold milo

reach college at 11something
was dead drop shit tired
anyway feel like sleeping but nvm just go for class
again assignments are waiting for me

later after dinner
finally my babe Andrea Matthew is accompanying me
to Kelana Jaya "PJ Old Town" =)
yippee....gonna bring my laptop there
logging of from college computer
xoxoxoxo

0 comments on "my life=black roses"

Post a Comment