Wednesday 23 June 2010

bringing back the childhoods

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 07:49
yesterday and today while I was at college
i was not too suprised or shocked to believe that
actually I havent get to add my primary school mates
OMG!!! OH MY GOSH!!! Its been super long already!!!

and now especially today during in college
I spend most of my lunch time eating indo-mee again
oh great Im currently addicted to indo-mee gila-nya
so whenever I feel like makan, automatically straight to Orange
last time Rock Cafe and Pink used to be my all time hang out with my korean gang
but who know since lately or last week or few weeks ago....
addicted to indo-mee gila betulnya -.-

'DIANA CECILIA CHENNELLE CHOONG!!!!"
"STOP MAKAN INDO-MEE EVERYDAY FOR LUNCH!!!"
"GILA ALREADY ISIT? INDO-MEE IS NOT HEALTHY'
" SO MUST CONTROL YOURSELF ALRIGHT?!"

sigh...hoped I can control myself laa
if not then I really gila betulnya...I miss eating the mix rice man
in the afternoon...Jacke Lee was sick...he was having diarrhea and feeling sick
aduhai...kesian him betulnya..hope he get well soon
oh well like I say again...came back from lunch
spending most of the time adding primary school mates
to me its not wasting my time, I felt that its precious to get back our memoryso ya at the moment I can tell everyone is at overseas so......yeah gonna wait for everybody to balik to Malaysia and then gathering :D

so now at the moment again Im torturing myself
and yess I have toture myself by drinking cold 100plus
instead of drinking the warm..yess the cold wan :D
alright anyway listening to Selena Gomez song Naturally
and also Kesha song Blah Blah Blah
last and not but least SNSD OH!


0 comments on "bringing back the childhoods"

Post a Comment