Saturday 11 September 2010

I wont give a damn what people say

Posted by ♥under the rainbow at 07:18
SERIOUSLY AND SERIOUSLY!
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON NOW A DAYS?!

Sigh Im damn fucking pissed off
thats what much I can say alright
I wanna scream and yell but I cant
promised myself and not just for him that I'll be happy
if not when upset he'll have to suffer for me too ):
sorry honey bee i know you are my friend but......*speechless*

First and for all to my one of the most rude girl
you are this year same age with me 20years old
but hell look at you and it was a real shame being your friend
honestly speaking I dont know why would we be THAT CLOSE in the first?
maybe its because I was desperate much for another best friend?
when all my others gangs and close one are at over seas?

Ever since after the fight and arguement for some small matter
you start calling me a bitch and a slut just because Im from private school
and you start calling me names and came insult in my fb post when I bitched bout ppl
so what thats gonna do with you?its not your business bitch! its mine business
nobody asked you to masuk and campur tangan tao tak?

And secondly I did not act like a bitch at your party
if you think Im acting like one,so what are you preety much jealous now? (:
Lemme tell you Im not afraid to admit that I been used to or what
I dont neeed you to judge or to tell me if Im a bitch
because you dont treat me nice as a normal friend so whats the point?
so BACK OFF SKINNY BONE GIRL!
YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Secondly Im sooooooooooooo confused and upset a bit
why cant everyone gimme a peacefull moment to like and love for a guy?
dear bro I know I have to get to know this malay dude
hes awesome,fun and friendly and a good listener kkay?
you dont anything soooooo say NO SHIT OR JUDGE A PERSON
I sincerely hate that when you all start gossiping
come on you all are grown ups and so are me
Im not your trully Lil Princess anymore kkay?


my four brotheres and oh please
respect me for now and forever
what ever stuff I wanna do or so
I dont need to consult you guys or any advice from any of you
you guys are uselesss and oh wellll,i cant believe im bitching bout you all

thirdly to all my friends
respect me for who I wanna be with and so on
if you cant respect me for the guy that I wanna be with
its your problem and its not mine,make things worse?
you get it from me straight from my face



Last and for all
call me a Bitch? or Misjudge me?
I TRULLY and EVER wont give a damn bout it!
cause you aint know me well,so say no shit.

0 comments on "I wont give a damn what people say"

Post a Comment